Mission Command is the delivery of an unsurpassed standard of capability to effectively enable friendly nation-state organisations and forces to counter a broad spectrum of threats, both symmetric and asymmetric.
From our Specialist Unit Training Centre SUTC ™ located in central Europe we can deliver a complete package of specialist capability and training programmes using the latest NATO standard facilities and real estate, intrinsically supported by Keels cutting-edge equipment procurement services.
Current capability testing.
|Design||Command and control (C2) model.
Communications model (secure strategic to tactical).
Planning and decision making development.
Sub-unit development programmes.
Complementary Equipment Procurement Programmes
|Build||Deployed C2 advisory teams.
Expert instructor and mentoring teams.
Training the trainer programmes.
|Execute||Crisis management support.
Real-time targeting support.
Embedded specialist mentors.
|Assess||Continuous assessment process.
Lesson identification and capture.
Continuous capability development to counter developing threat.
MISSION COMMAND AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE;
- Intelligence Development and Targeting
- Conventional Military Training (Land/Sea/Air)
- Elite Military Training (Land/Sea/Air)
- Counter Terrorist Training
- Paramilitary and Law Enforcement Training
- Counter Narcotics
- Strategic Command and Control (In association with Cross Lead – (www.crosslead.com)
- National Security and Interagency Command and Fusion
- National Crisis Management
- National key decision maker development (training and mentoring)